How To Participate
Join in the Parade this year, and be part of something special.
The Official Meeting Point for non-Commercial Parade Entries is the Bridge Shopping Centre Car Park.
BEFORE THE PARADE:
- Send your Group's information to firstname.lastname@example.org or print/have ready to hand in on parade morning, for the M.C. to announce your group at the Reviewing Stand, or any additional publicity information.
- Arrive in good time at your relevant destination
DURING THE PARADE:
- The route is from High Street, through to the Kilbeggan Bridge.
- Sweets can be handed out, but not thrown
- No promotional fliers or paper to be handed out.
AFTER THE PARADE:
- Floats can exit the parade via the Kilbeggan Bridge.
MEET UP POINTS:
Commerical Entries will meet opposite the Iarnrod Eireann Train Station, beside the National Schools.
The Floats Assembly will start from 10:00am, with the start of the Parade at 11:30am.
Should you wish to contact a member of the Committee, here are some contact numbers:
Johnny O’ Connor: 087 2602487
Sean O’ Brien: 086 3892854
We hope you will enjoy the taking part, and celebrate St. Patrick's Day here in Tullamore.
Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit
Happy St. Patrick's Day
¡Feliz Día de San Patricio!
Šťastný den svatého Patrika!
To get your information in to us early:
1. Download and fill in the .doc form below below, and email it back to email@example.com
2. Print the .pdf form and post it to St. Patrick's Day Parade, 8 O'Connor Square, Tullamore
3. Contact a committee member to confirm your attendance
|Download and editable form|
|Parade Participation Form 2018 - Tullamore.docx (100.2 KB)|
|Parade Participation Form 2018 - Tullamore.pdf (290.89 KB)|